Convivium welcomes your input. Please read the following before contacting us.
- Query first. A concise, concrete description of what you wish to publish is vital to start the discussion. Be specific.
- Clearly identify which Cardus publication you are querying. Cardus has numerous publications. Query one at a time to avoid confusion. We will respond as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience.
- Be familiar with the publication you query. Subscriptions, or memberships in the case of the Convivium project, are available through our website.
- Tell us your most recent, or most important, previous publications. Provide a maximum of three samples of published material to let us evaluate your work and your fit for Cardus publications.
- Be prepared, if we commission an article, to be edited for brevity, taste, legality, quality of writing and style.
- Be prepared to reliably source everything presented as a fact. Primary sources are optimal. Newspaper reporting is notoriously unreliable.
- Writing of strong conviction is encouraged, even if controversial. Our editors will stop reading any article at the point where it becomes abusive personal attack.
- Competition for space is fierce. Start fast, get to the point using your best writing, and stop.
- Timing of publication will be based solely on the requirements of Cardus publications.
- At no point in the process is publication guaranteed.
Send contributions to email@example.com.
Join the Convivium Project
- Receive the Convivium magazine six times per year
- Receive special invitations to various Convivium events featuring speakers and stimulating conversation
- Provide your feedback and engage through online and other input opportunities
Enroll using the links below, or click here to print a mail-in membership form
Convivium Gift Memberships
Get Your Own Membership
Donate to the Convivium Project
Your donations to Convivium, on top of the basic membership fee, are greatly appreciated to help sustain this project.
All donations in excess of the $30 fee are eligible for a charitable tax receipt.
Donations of $200 or more include a complimentary membership and are entirely tax receiptable.
Click here to donate to Convivium
Fr. Raymond de Souza