Winter 2020: The Tribes That Bind
- What idea would you die for?
- If someone were to ask you, “Who are your people?”, what would you say?
- Many today invoke a feeling of loss. What’s the shape of this loss in your own life, and in the society in which you live?
- For whom does “tribe” have positive connotations? For whom is it negative?
- Define the line that separates tribe from community, and reflect on what is sacred about both.
- How might we celebrate our tribes without being exclusionary?