Fall 2019: Love and Fear
- What do you most fear?
- Is there a connection between your deepest fears internally and that which you fear externally?
- What do you most love? Is there a relationship between your greatest love and your greatest fear? How do they relate?
- What does Isaiah 58 stir forth in you?
- How do you work out the dance between the power of personal relationship and that of systemic structures? In your head, but more importantly, in your actual life?
- So much of truth seems to be wrapped up in paradox. What are some of the paradoxes that have struck you while reading this issue? Where do they leave you as you go out into the world tomorrow?
- Reflect on this notion that to see aright is to love fully, that to know and be known is the essence of peace and joy. Where does this seeing and knowing happen most consistently in today’s society? Where could it be happening better, and how could you play a role in making it so?