Spring 2021: The Dynamics of Moral Agency
- When you hear the word “agency,” what’s the first thing that comes to mind? Were you surprised by this issue’s emphasis on moral agency?
- In an age where social identity reigns as both question and garb, where does virtue fit in? Does it? Should it?
- What might it look like to yoke personal righteousness to systemic justice? Can you think of a personal example?
- Christians tend to think of virtue as properly hidden, quiet, natural even. When in today’s culture wars might virtue be “advertised” for good, and when is it best embodied without fanfare?
- What would it look like to layer in some moral muscle to your vocational sector?
- Do you feel that you belong to a People? Why or why not?