Summer 2020: A World Remade
- What has been the most dislocating thing about this year?
- What do you hold sacred? Has your answer to that question changed over the course of this year?
- If you could paint a picture of a world remade for good, what would be the focal points of the painting? The icons of hope?
- When you think of someone whose vision of reality seems amazingly different from your own, what are the seemingly immovable anchor points of your respective views? What is their nature?
- When you hear “the Church” being invoked, what comes to mind?
- How should we respond to our leaders’ mistakes during these times? What are the foundations needed for forgiveness?