This event featured:
- New Angus Reid Institute analysis of Canadians’ attitudes toward faith and prayer in private and public life, and how religious plurality separates and brings us together.
- Your early preview of Giving 150, a first-of-its-kind innovation in charitable giving for all Canadians.
- Ms. Shachi Kurl – Executive Director of the Angus Reid Institute, Co-chair of the Cabinet of Canadians
- Dr. Andrew Bennett – Chair of the Cabinet of Canadians, Director of Cardus Law and Former Ambassador of Religious Freedom
- Mr. Greg Pennoyer – Director of Faith in Canada 150